Audi is renowned for manufacturing top-quality vehicles with out-of-this-world designs. The Audi R8 is no different. This sleek vehicle is a two-seater mid-range sports car. It comes in both convertible and coupe designs.
Continue reading this post to learn about the prices of the Audi R8 in Nigeria.
- Audi R8 Prices in Nigeria by Model Year
- Brand new (2023) Audi R8 Prices in Nigeria
- Audi R8 2022 Prices in Nigeria
- Audi R8 2021 Prices in Nigeria
- Audi R8 2020 Prices in Nigeria
- Audi R8 2018 Prices in Nigeria
- Audi R8 2016 Prices in Nigeria
- Audi R8 2014 Prices in Nigeria
- Audi R8 2011 Prices in Nigeria
- Audi R8 2010 Prices in Nigeria
- Audi R8 2008 Prices in Nigeria
- The Best and Worst Audi R8 Year Makes
- Unique Features of the Audi R8
Audi R8 Prices in Nigeria by Model Year
The Audi R8 has several interesting features and presents the driver with a wide range of benefits. From the gorgeous interior to the high-revving engine. What’s not to love about this car? Here are the prices of the different models by year of the Audi R8 in Nigeria.
Brand new (2023) Audi R8 Prices in Nigeria
- Audi R8 Spyder 5.2: From N72,162,000
- Audi R8 Coupe 5.2: From N66,929,200
Audi R8 2022 Prices in Nigeria
- Foreign-used Audi R8 Spyder Coupe: From N84,315,000
- Foreign-used Audi R8 Spyder AWD: From N90,097,000
Audi R8 2021 Prices in Nigeria
- Foreign-used Audi R8 Spyder: N65,367,800
- Foreign-used Audi R8 Coupe V10: From N60,219,400
Audi R8 2020 Prices in Nigeria
- Foreign-used Audi R8 V10 Quattro: From N76,846,000
- Foreign-used Audi R8 V10 Performance Spyder: From N93,326,000
- Foreign-used Audi R8 Coupe: From N71,697,800
Audi R8 2018 Prices in Nigeria
- Foreign-used Audi R8 V10 Coupe: From N58,531,000
- Foreign-used Audi R8 V10 Plus Coupe: From N82,036,000
Audi R8 2016 Prices in Nigeria
- Foreign-used Audi R8 (V10) Automatic: From N50,000,000
Audi R8 2014 Prices in Nigeria
- Locally-used Audi R8 Coupe: From N42,000,000
Audi R8 2011 Prices in Nigeria
- Foreign-used Audi R8 V8 Engine: From N11,500,000
Audi R8 2010 Prices in Nigeria
- Foreign-used Audi R8 V8 Engine: From N11,500,000
Audi R8 2008 Prices in Nigeria
- Foreign-used Audi R8 (Manual): From N9,000,000
The Best and Worst Audi R8 Year Makes
Here’s something you should know about the Audi R8. It is a very reliable car. Because of this, there is just one year that you should avoid, the Audi R8 2008. This model has a few issues, however, Audi resolved these issues in new models.
Let’s look at some of the common issues with the Audi R8 2008 Model below:
This is one of the most common challenges with the Audi R8. The main originator of this problem is the very high speed of this vehicle. Soon, the bearing begins to wear resulting in friction that makes the bearing fail after a while. It is no secret that replacing bearings can be quite hectic and costly. The good news is that this issue is fixed in the newer models.
The wishbone failure issue is another major problem with Audi R8 models, especially in the 2008 model. This issue results from part of the suspension failing. The suspension should help control momentum, keep the vehicle coordinated, and distribute weight evenly. Another cause of this issue is when the car’s electronic system suffers bugs.
Ignition coil failure
This issue is less common than the two above. When it occurs, it causes the engine to splutter or misfire upon start-up and acceleration. It is pretty easy to fix as the mechanic only needs to take out the bad coil and replace it with a new one. However, if not dealt with quickly, this issue may affect other parts of your engine.
Reliable Audi R8 Models
Now that you know the Audi R8 year to avoid, let’s look at the reliable ones. We have created a list based on customer reviews and professional ratings. Check out the best Audi R8 years below:
Every one of them is great, both as a foreign-used, and locally-used vehicle. However, you will hardly find any locally-used models newer than 2014.
Unique Features of the Audi R8
Let’s face it, the Audi R8 is one of the best-performing cars from this auto giant. It competes favorably with other exotic sports cars including Porsche, Ferrari, and Lamborghini. But what makes this car special? Here are a few things we love about the Audi R8:
Still an everyday car
Many cars in the same category as the Audi R8 are just supercars that we cannot use on regular roads. However, the R8 mixes the capabilities of a supercar with the ruggedness of an everyday car. This makes it easy to drive around town. It comes with sufficient ground clearance so you don’t need to worry about potholes and speed bumps.
Excellent virtual dashboard
Audi focused its efforts on making the R8 a driver-oriented vehicle. To this end, the company ensured that there is an excellent virtual dashboard that is easy for the driver to access. Every control is easily reachable too. Audi refers to this virtual dashboard as the “virtual cockpit.”
Very reliable car
As with other vehicles from Audi, the R8 is a very reliable vehicle. It was built to be robust and highly dependable. The company has also fixed most of the problems experienced with the earlier models. It is safe to say the Audi R8 has evolved elegantly and reliably.
There you have it for Audi R8 prices in Nigeria. This post has shown you the prices of this vehicle by model year as well as the best and worst years. Finally, we enumerated some of the unique features of the Audi R8.
- Audi A4 Prices in Nigeria (January 2023)
- Audi A5 Prices in Nigeria (January 2023)
- Audi A6 Prices in Nigeria (January 2023)
- Audi A7 Prices in Nigeria (January 2023)
- Audi A8 Prices in Nigeria (January 2023)
- Audi Q5 Prices in Nigeria (January 2023)
- Audi Q7 Prices in Nigeria (January 2023)
- Audi Q8 Prices in Nigeria (January 2023)
- Audi R8 Prices in Nigeria (January 2023)
- Audi RS7 Prices in Nigeria (January 2023)