If you are a lover of compact luxury SUVs, then you will like the Audi Q5. This compact luxury crossover SUV from Audi is everything a driver dreams of. It comes packed with several exciting features while possessing unbelievable handling and presenting a smooth driving experience.
This post will show you the prices of this vehicle by model year. It will also reveal the best and worst Audi Q5 year makes and some common problems associated with this vehicle.
Audi Q5 Prices in Nigeria by Model Year
The Audi Q5 was first released in 2008 even though the general public could only start buying it from the 2009 model. There is so much to like about this vehicle that has evolved into an amazing machine over four generations. This section will show you some of the different year models of the Audi Q5 and their current prices in Nigeria.
Brand new (2023) Audi Q5 Prices in Nigeria
- Audi Q5 Sportback S Line Prestige: From N21,200,000
- Audi Q5 Sportback S Line Premium Plus 45 TFSI Quattro: From N21,200,000
- Audi Q5 Premium Plus: From N20,000,000
Audi Q5 2022 Prices in Nigeria
- Foreign-used Audi Q5 S Line Premium Plus Plug Hybrid: From N19,400,000
- Foreign-used Audi Q5 S Line Prestige Plug Hybrid: From N19,400,000
- Foreign-used Audi Q5 S Line Premium Plug Hybrid: From N19,400,000
- Foreign-used Audi Q5 Hybrid Premium Plus: From N19,800,000
- Foreign-used Audi Q5 Hybrid Prestige: From N19,800,000
Audi Q5 2021 Prices in Nigeria
- Foreign-used Audi Q5 Sportback: From N18,200,000
Audi Q5 2020 Prices in Nigeria
- Foreign-used Audi Q5 45 TFSI Quattro S Premium Plus: From N17,200,000
- Foreign-used Audi Q5 40 TDI Technology: From N17,500,000
Audi Q5 2019 Prices in Nigeria
- Foreign-used Audi Q5 Komfort: From N16,100,000
- Foreign-used Audi Q5 Progressive: From N16,500,000
- Foreign-used Audi Q5 2.0 TFSI Quattro Technik: From N16,800,000
Audi Q5 2018 Prices in Nigeria
- Foreign-used Audi Q5 2.0 TFSI Quattro Komfort: From N15,800,000
- Foreign-used Audi Q5 45 (3.0L) TFSI Quattro Tiptronic: From N15,500,000
Audi Q5 2013 Prices in Nigeria
- Locally-used Audi Q5 2.0T Premium AWD Quattro: From N5,200,000
Audi Q5 2012 Prices in Nigeria
- Foreign-used Audi Q5: From N7,900,000
- Locally-used Audi Q5 2.0T Premium Quattro: N5,500,000
Audi Q5 2011 Prices in Nigeria
- Foreign-used Audi Q5 3.2 Premium Plus Quattro: From N7,500,000
Audi Q5 2010 Prices in Nigeria
- Foreign-used Audi Q5 2.0T Premium Quattro: From N7,500,000
- Foreign-used Audi Q5 3.2 Premium Quattro: From N6,400,000
Audi Q5 2009 Prices in Nigeria
- Foreign-used Audi Q5 FSi: From N5,000,000
- Foreign-used Audi Q5 3.0 TDI Quattro S-Tronic: From N5,000,000
- Locally-used Audi Q5 2.0 TFSI Quattro S-Tronic: From N3,900,000
The Best and Worst Audi Q5 Year Makes
All Audi vehicles have two things in common, prestige and performance. The Audi Q5 is no different in this regard as it is a beauty to behold and comes with a wide array of top features. One of the main reasons why this vehicle has grown in popularity since its release is dependability. It is pretty dependable when compared to crossover SUVs in the same class.
No matter how much praise we sing about this vehicle, not every product in the lineup will be as reliable. This sparks the need for knowledge about the best and worst Audi Q5 year makes on the market. We have done some research and drawn our lists based on customer experiences and expert ratings. Check them out below:
Best Audi Q5 Year Makes
The Audi Q5 is one of the best SUVs for families. Despite its size, it offers impeccable handling and sufficient power to drive the engine. This vehicle has been around for over a decade so we can easily pick out the best year makes based on the criteria mentioned earlier. Here’s our list of the best Audi Q5 year makes:
Worst Audi Q5 Year Makes
Despite being one of the top vehicles in its class, this car still has a few flaws. However, the flaws in some years are more than in others. To this end, we have made a list of the worst Audi Q5 year makes in our opinion. Check it out below:
Most Common Problems of Audi Q5
As mentioned earlier, while we have sung the praises of the Audi Q5 in this post, it still has a few flaws. This section will highlight some of the most common problems with this vehicle:
Car experts report that this is the most common problem with this vehicle. Several customers have complained about this issue and there have been a few recalls of some models by the company in this regard.
This is another very common challenge with the Audi Q5. It is more common among the 2011 to 2017 models. While it may seem like a minor issue, it has affected the safety of several owners as it also triggers issues with the airbag system.
Excessive oil consumption
The final problem we will discuss is the excessive oil consumption of some Audi Q5 models. This problem is more common in the models released between 2010 and 2017. The issue was so bad that there was even a lawsuit against the manufacturer.
That’s it for Audi Q5 prices in Nigeria. This post has shown you the prices of the available models in Nigeria. It has also shown you the best and worst years as well as the most common problems with this vehicle.
- Audi A4 Prices in Nigeria (September 2023)
- Audi A5 Prices in Nigeria (September 2023)
- Audi A6 Prices in Nigeria (September 2023)
- Audi A7 Prices in Nigeria (September 2023)
- Audi A8 Prices in Nigeria (September 2023)
- Audi Q5 Prices in Nigeria (September 2023)
- Audi Q7 Prices in Nigeria (September 2023)
- Audi Q8 Prices in Nigeria (September 2023)
- Audi R8 Prices in Nigeria (September 2023)
- Audi RS7 Prices in Nigeria (September 2023)