Audi is recognized the world over for the high quality of the cars it manufactures. The Audi Q8 is no different in this regard as it is a top mid-size luxury crossover SUV. It can compete with any other mid-size SUV from any car brand in the world.
This vehicle is loaded with several exciting features. Continue reading this post to find out the current prices of the different models of this vehicle.
- Audi Q8 Prices in Nigeria by Model Year
- The Best and Worst Audi Q8 Year Makes
- Why You Should Buy the Audi Q8
Audi Q8 Prices in Nigeria by Model Year
The Audi Q8 is an amazing vehicle that comes in several trims. While it was only introduced into the Audi family in 2018, it has quickly gained popularity for several reasons. Some of these reasons include attractive design, functionality, the array of features, on-road and off-road capabilities, etc. Below are the different models by year available in Nigeria and their current prices.
Brand new (2023) Audi Q8 Prices in Nigeria
- Audi Q8 Premium 55 TFSI Quattro: From N30,371,400
Audi Q8 2022 Prices in Nigeria
- Foreign-used Audi Q8 Premium 55 TFSI Quattro: From N27,700,000
- Foreign-used Audi Q8 Premium Plus: From N28,500,000
- Foreign-used Audi Q8 Prestige: From N28,400,000
- Foreign-used Audi Q8 Premium: From N28,500,000
Audi Q8 2021 Prices in Nigeria
- Foreign-used Audi Q8 Premium Plus: From N26,500,000
- Foreign-used Audi Q8 Premium: From N26,200,000
Audi Q8 2020 Prices in Nigeria
- Foreign-used Audi Q8 Premium Plus 55 TFSI Quattro: From N25,000,000
- Foreign-used Audi Q8 Prestige 55 TFSI Quattro: From N24,300,000
- Foreign-used Audi Q8 Premium 55 TFSI Quattro AWD: From N25,000,000
Audi Q8 2019 Prices in Nigeria
- Foreign-used Audi Q8 3.0T Premium AWD Quattro: From N22,000,000
Audi Q8 2018 Prices in Nigeria
- Foreign-used Audi Q8 Premium Quattro: From N20,000,000
The Best and Worst Audi Q8 Year Makes
As mentioned earlier in this post, the Q8 is one of the latest additions to the Audi family. This car manufacturer has included in this vehicle just about every safety feature in its armory. Because of this, the Audi Q8 comes with a 5-star Euro NCAP safety rating. However, it isn’t just the safety of a vehicle that makes it a top pick.
One factor that determines if a car model is the best or worst is reliability. Since the Audi Q8 is pretty new, it is difficult to measure how reliable this car is. What we know is that this car shares several similarities with its predecessor, the Audi Q7. Notwithstanding, experts say that Audi hasn’t placed anything on the market that is quite like the Q8.
From our standpoint, looking at the reviews from the customers who have bought this vehicle and car expert ratings, here’s our verdict. The Audi Q8 is a very reliable crossover SUV that presents you with several exciting and unique features. To this end, let’s look at the best and worst Audi Q8 year makes below.
Best Audi Q8 Year Makes
Since the Audi Q8 is very new, choosing the best year make is pretty difficult. However, we understand that the company invests a lot in its research and development. As such, it has invested in the improvement of this vehicle over time.
Between its first release in 2018 and the time of writing this post, the company has made outstanding upgrades to the hardware and software of this vehicle. All the trim levels have also gotten upgrades in their standard features. Based on reports, we rank the 2022 Audi Q8 as the best year make of this product. Of course, the 2023 model might be better, but there are very few reviews out there to add it to our rankings.
Worst Audi Q8 Year Makes
Even though we don’t have substantial information, we can say that the 2019 Audi Q8 is the worst of the lot. Again, we didn’t add the first year make (2018) because this version is likely to have defects and bugs.
The 2019 model is the only version of the Audi Q8 that has presented any significant complaints. There have been two recalls of this model for low-speed acceleration and minor electrical failure issues.
Why You Should Buy the Audi Q8
This post has introduced you to the Audi Q8 and shown you the prices of the different models. One question it is yet to answer is, why you should buy the Audi Q8. Here are a few reasons:
Truthfully, some of the aspects of this vehicle’s driving performance are not superior to what you get from rival products. However, its handling capabilities are top-notch. There is no body roll while it navigates tight turns with outstanding ease. The handling capabilities of this vehicle are mind-blowing for a mid-size crossover SUV.
Another thing that feels great in the Audi Q8 is the steering. The steering wheel is perfectly weighted and it gives you loads of feedback while driving. Drivers don’t need to exert excess effort to maneuver the steering wheel.
Supportive front seats
This vehicle comes with well-sculpted front seats. Not taking anything from the rear seats, but the front seats are simply amazing. From the divine armrests to the different functions that come with these seats, everything seems to be built for comfort and functionality.
That’s it for the Audi Q8 prices in Nigeria. This post has shown you the prices of the different models, the best and worst year makes, and the reasons why you should get an Audi Q8.
- Audi A4 Prices in Nigeria (October 2022)
- Audi A5 Prices in Nigeria (October 2022)
- Audi A6 Prices in Nigeria (October 2022)
- Audi A7 Prices in Nigeria (October 2022)
- Audi A8 Prices in Nigeria (October 2022)
- Audi Q5 Prices in Nigeria (October 2022)
- Audi Q7 Prices in Nigeria (October 2022)
- Audi Q8 Prices in Nigeria (October 2022)
- Audi R8 Prices in Nigeria (October 2022)
- Audi RS7 Prices in Nigeria (October 2022)