The Dodge RAM is one of the oldest car products on the market today. Dodge began the production of this vehicle in the early 1980s. Over the years, the vehicle has evolved with the company adding several exciting features and improving the vehicle’s handling and off-road performance.
This post reveals the current prices of Dodge RAM models available in Nigeria. It will also show you some important pieces of information about this vehicle.
- Dodge RAM Prices in Nigeria by Model Year
- Brand new (2023) Dodge RAM Prices in Nigeria
- Dodge RAM 2022 Prices in Nigeria
- Dodge RAM 2016 Prices in Nigeria
- Dodge RAM 2015 Prices in Nigeria
- Dodge RAM 2013 Prices in Nigeria
- Dodge RAM 2012 Prices in Nigeria
- Dodge RAM 2007 Prices in Nigeria
- Dodge RAM 2005 Prices in Nigeria
- Dodge RAM 2004 Prices in Nigeria
- Dodge RAM 2000 Prices in Nigeria
- The Best and Worst Dodge RAM Year Makes
- Interesting Facts About the Dodge RAM
Dodge RAM Prices in Nigeria by Model Year
Around 2009, Chrysler, the parent company of Dodge, decided to split the Dodge and Ram brands. Because of this, you will realize that at some point in our list, we have Ram as the name of the vehicle instead of “Dodge RAM.” Check out the prices of the Dodge RAM models available in Nigeria currently below:
Brand new (2023) Dodge RAM Prices in Nigeria
- Ram 1500 TRX 4 x 4: From N33,882,450
- Ram 1500 TRX: From N33,882,450
Dodge RAM 2022 Prices in Nigeria
- Foreign-used Ram Chassis Cab: From N16,819,000
- Foreign-used Ram Chassis Cab 4 x 4 2022: From N17,900,000
- Foreign-used Ram ProMaster Van: From N12,100,000
- Foreign-used Ram ProMaster City Passenger Wagon: From N11,759,000
- Foreign-used Ram ProMaster City Cargo Van: From N11,400,000
Dodge RAM 2016 Prices in Nigeria
- Foreign-used Dodge RAM 1500 5.7 Petrol AWD: From N12,700,000
Dodge RAM 2015 Prices in Nigeria
- Foreign-used Dodge RAM: From N12,500,000
Dodge RAM 2013 Prices in Nigeria
- Foreign-used Dodge RAM 1500 5.7 Petrol AWDL: From N10,800,000
- Foreign-used Dodge RAM: From N12,000,000
Dodge RAM 2012 Prices in Nigeria
- Foreign-used Dodge RAM 1500 Crew Cab 4 x 4 Laraime: From N11,000,000
- Foreign-used Dodge RAM
Dodge RAM 2007 Prices in Nigeria
- Locally-used Dodge RAM: From N2,800,000
Dodge RAM 2005 Prices in Nigeria
- Foreign-used Dodge RAM 1500 Quad Cab 4 x 4 Laraime: From N6,500,000
Dodge RAM 2004 Prices in Nigeria
- Locally-used Dodge RAM: From N1,750,000
Dodge RAM 2000 Prices in Nigeria
- Foreign-used Dodge RAM: From N4,500,000
The Best and Worst Dodge RAM Year Makes
According to car experts, the Dodge RAM is arguably the most popular truck used in the United States. Statistics show that this vehicle is also among the top-selling trucks globally. As mentioned earlier, it has been in production for so many years. The Dodge RAM has a reputation for being powerful, stylish, and very reliable.
Despite being so popular, this vehicle is not void of its problems. In fact, most people avoided the first set of Dodge RAM vehicles to be manufactured. This is because of the many recurrent issues that were experienced. However, since the 1990s, this vehicle has grown in popularity as Dodge had fixed most of the challenges with the truck.
We have looked at expert ratings and customer reviews to determine the best and worst years of this vehicle to purchase. After loads of research, below are the best and worst year makes of the Dodge RAM:
Best Dodge RAM Year Makes
Here are the best Dodge RAM year makes you can consider purchasing:
- 2020 Dodge RAM
- 2010 Dodge RAM
- 2012 Dodge RAM
- 2009 Dodge RAM
- 2011 Dodge RAM
- 2014 Dodge RAM
Worst Dodge RAM Year Makes
Below are the worst Dodge RAM and we suggest that you avoid them as much as possible:
- 2012 Dodge RAM
- 2001 Dodge RAM
- 2003 Dodge RAM
- 2013 Dodge RAM
- 2015 Dodge RAM
- 2016 Dodge RAM
- 2002 Dodge RAM
- 2004 Dodge RAM
Here are some of the common problems with the Dodge RAM:
After much research, we have come up with a list of common problems affecting the Dodge RAM. Check out our list below:
Most of the new generation Dodge RAMs come with a feature known as the TIPM module. This module is also known as the Integrated Power Module. It helps to distribute power to the electrical features of the truck. When the TIPM system fails, it affects all the electrical features from functioning optimally. The best way to deal with this challenge is to replace the TIPM module.
Another common challenge with the Dodge RAM is transmission problems. Experts regard this challenge as the most common with Dodge RAMs. The problems can be pretty simple like gear grinding, or complex like gear slipping. Speak to a professional once you notice that your Dodge RAM is developing transmission issues.
Newer versions of the Dodge RAM began experiencing coolant leakage. This challenge can affect the engine in different ways, especially since the coolant helps to maintain optimal engine temperature. Several reasons can result in coolant leakages such as broken hoses or gaskets. Speak to a professional to help you find the cause of the problem and fix it as soon as possible to prevent further damage to your engine.
Interesting Facts About the Dodge RAM
The Dodge RAM has presented drivers with unbeatable performance since its first release in 1981. One of the biggest advantages of this vehicle is its fuel economy. Little wonder it is one of the best-selling trucks the world over. This section will show you some interesting facts you should know about Dodge RAM.
First introduced in 1981
The first set of Dodge RAM trucks was released in 1981. They were named “Ram” because of the ram-shaped ornament that was part of the Dodge symbol on all Dodge vehicles since the early 1930s.
Lots of accolades
The Dodge RAM has won the “truck of the year” award five times. It seems every generation of this vehicle tends to win this prestigious award. Because of this, the Dodge RAM is one of the most highly-rated trucks in the world.
There you have it for Dodge RAM prices in Nigeria. This post has shown you the prices of the Dodge RAM models in Nigeria, the best and worst years, and some interesting facts about this vehicle.